Find the 2013 Independence Day Parade in your town!
West Allis – 7/2 @ 7pm
Starts at State Fair & Greenfield Ave. and ends at 70th & National Ave.
Menomonee Falls – 7/3 @ 7pm
Starts at Appleton & Elm and ends at the High School
Wauwatosa – 7/4 @9am
Starts at North Ave. & 104th St. and ends at North Ave. & 80th St.
Waukesha – 7/4 @9am
Starts at Maple Ave. and Wisconsin Ave and ends at Baxter St at the Schuetze Building
Greendale – 7/4 @10am
Parade route on Broad St.
Brookfield – 7/4 @10am
Starts at Calhoun & Gebhardt Rd. and ends at Calhoun & North Ave.
Greenfield – 7/4 @12:15pm
Starts at Layton Ave. & 68th St. and ends at Konkel Park
New Berlin – 7/4 @1pm
Starts at National & Moorland Rd. and ends at National & Civic Dr.
Oconomowoc – 7/6 @4pm
Starts at Roosevelt Park and ends at Fowler Park
– Posted by:
VMP Manor Park presents the 8th annual…
“Evening Under the Gazebo”
6:45 in the Wagner Courtyard
8520 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis
This year’s line-up includes…
June 12th Roger Boll
- Hits from the 20s to 70s- music for all ages!
June 19th Bob Ropiak
- Good ol’ country and spiritual favorites!
June 26th Greenfield Concert Band
- Quintet filling the air with classical music!
July 10th Musical Moments with John & Carol
- A night of lively big band music!
July 17th Allen Barrett Russell
- Talented violinist playing familiar classical melodies to gypsy violin standards!
July 31st Meisel Music Collective
- Talented trio performing blues and jazz selections!
August 7th Gene Covelli
- Electric sound featuring songs from the 40s through 60s!
August 14th Mike Huffman
- A night of Hollywood Hits!
For more information contact Julie Schwartz in Campus Activities at 607-4192.
Funding for these events comes from donations made to VMP Foundation.
– Posted by: