Come join us at “The Legends” Best Ball Shootout.
June 15th – Currie Park Golf Course
June 30th – Grant Park Golf Course
Aug 4th – Whitnall Park Golf Course
Sept 1st – Oakwood Park Golf Course
Sept 13th – Brown Deer Park Golf Course (Free Golf For Qualifiers)
Golf motor car, tee gift, beverages, and prize pool are included in your registration fee. The prize pool will be based on the number of teams entered at each event and will be paid out in Milwaukee County Golf Gift Cards.
Your event package also includes:
- chances to win Usinger’s Sausage gift packages
- $25 in Firekeepers Points from Potawatomi
- hole prizes from Miller Lite
- chances to win FREE golf at Milwaukee County Parks
- chances to win pairs of Brewers tickets
- chances to win pairs of tickets to the 92nd PGA Championship at Whistling Straits
- chances to win pairs of tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair
- a FREE martini from Jo Jo’s Martini Lounge
$70 per team per event.
To be eligible for play, you must be an amateur golfer who has attained the age of 50 by the qualifiying event date and has an established USGA handicap. Brown Deer, Dretzka, Oakwood, Whitnall, and Currie golf courses or any licensed USGA golf club can provide you with your USGA handicap. (For more information, visit www.usga.org )
You’ll register and compete as a team of two players in the Senior (50-64) or Super Senior (65 & up) Division. All ages listed are based on age attained by the qualifying event date. Separate divisions are organized for men and women. The maximum combined USGA handicap for your team is 59.4
Call 414-257-8024 For More Information
The Village at Manor Park
Milwaukee County Parks
Benefits of Walking
•Improves your posture.
•Your legs will look toner!
•It can be uplifting.
•Walking helps improve your cardiac health.
Don’t forget to wear the right clothes!
•Wear comfortable shoes with non-slip soles.
•Be prepared for the weather by wearing layers of clothes.
•Remember to wear reflective or bright colored clothing at night so motorists will see you.
•Know the route you will be walking. Make sure it is safe!
Be alert and aware!
•You may want to walk with a friend.
•Watch out for unfriendly dogs, oncoming cars and bicycles.
•Watch where you step. Some sidewalks can be uneven and have potholes.
•Bring a cell phone, a small amount of cash, and an ID.
A good estimate is to take your body weight in pounds and divide that number in half. That gives you the number of ounces of water per day that you need to drink. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, you should drink at least 80 ounces of water per day.
Symptoms of mild dehydration include chronic pains in joints and muscles, lower back pain, headaches and constipation.Twenty percent of your water need will come from the foods you eat. The rest of your water need should come from the beverages you drink.
Water is the best choice. Sodas have a lot of sugar in them, so if you drink sodas, you may take in more calories than you need. Herbal teas that aren’t diuretic are fine. Sports drinks contain electrolytes and may be beneficial, just look out for added sugar and calories that you don’t need. Juices are good because they have vitamins and nutrients.
The Village at Manor Park – Affordable Senior Living
Affordable Senior Living in Milwaukee!
The Village at Manor Park is Wisconsin’s leading private provider of healthcare services exclusively for older adults. We have been helping seniors age well since 1925.
The Village at Manor Park is the corporate name for a family of affordable senior retirement communities and health care services owned and operated by a single not-for-profit Christian based company. It is also the name of one specific location.
How can we help you and your loved ones?
- If you’re looking for social activities, we have many.
- Seeking a new home? We can help.
- Need medical help? It’s here.
- Know someone who needs a support group? We have them.
- Need to regain strength following a hospitalization? We can do that as well.
- Want to participate in an ecumenical religious service? You are welcomed.
- Need someone to accompany you and the family on an end-of life journey? We are there.
- Have time on your hands and want to volunteer? We can match your talents with a person or project.
- Independent Living
- Life Care
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
- Ventilator Care
- Hospice Care
- Pastoral Care
Contact Us at (414) 607-4100
The Village at Manor Park
3023 S 84th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53227
7300 W. Dean Road
Milwaukee, WI 53223